Time & Location
Nov 26, 2023, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Mississauga, 5585 McAdam Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1P1, Canada
About the event
Update: Registration is now closed. To be added to the waiting list, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you if there is a cancellation. Thank you for your interest in our event and please do come by to support our kidpreneurs!
What is Prep4Nines Kidpreneur Event?
Prep4Nine is hosting its 5th Kidpreneur Event. This is a great oppurtunity for children to bring their creative ideas to life with either products or services they would like to sell to the community while learning and enhancing their entrepreneurial skills.
A big thank you to our main sponsor, IDRF.
IDRF is a non-profit Canadian registered charity working with partners around the world and locally to facilitate relief and development programs that target vulnerable populations, helping to alleviate immediate and long term troubles. To support their many ongoing projects such as the Palestine Urgent Appeal, Afghanistan Earthquake Appeal and many more, please visit their website at https://idrf.ca/
Date: Sunday November 26th, 2023
Time: 11:00-4:00 (Kidpreneurs and family will arrive at 11:00-11:30 for setup/3:30-4:00 pm will be cleanup)
Location: Tawheed Community Center -5585 McAdam Road, Mississauga, Ontario
Each ticket purchase will include one rectangular table, 2.4 x 6 ft and two chairs
NON ELECTRICAL: $20/table
Families can purchase up to three tables but will need to fill out three registration forms. Family tables will be placed together or close by.
Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Once the tables are sold out we will start a waitlist.
Please read the following carefully!
1) Kidpreneur businesses should be something that is made by hand and not purchased for resale. This includes and is not limited to toys, food, water, drinks etc. Video games are also not allowed to be part of services.
2) Prep4Nine is not responsible for any damage or loss to participant's goods incurred during the kidpreneur event.
3) Prep4Nine is not responsible for any loss of money due to miscalculation or misplacement.
4) All participants are required to make sure they clean up any garbage, props, and goods on top of their table, as well as below and around their given table. The table should be left in the way they found it upon entering the space.
5) Certain appliances are not allowed that can pose a fire hazard. Please check with organizers before purchasing your ticket.
6) All participants are required to exhibit professionalism and friendliness in their conduct at all times, rude or inappropriate behavior (either from the children or accompanying adults) may result in being removed as a vendor from the venue.
Table with Electrical Outlet
This table will have an electrical outlet nearby that you can use but you will need to bring your own extension cord.$25.00+$0.63 service feeSold Out
Table with No Outlet
This table will not have access to an electrical outlet.$20.00+$0.50 service fee