Sat, Mar 18|
Prep4Nine Kidpreneur Event
Registration for this event is now closed. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email us with your name and Kidpreneur Business Name/Idea to firstname.lastname@example.org
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2023, 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Mississauga, 5585 McAdam Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1P1, Canada
About the event
Registration is now closed
To be added to the waitlist, email us at email@example.com
We are having our third Prep4Nine Kidpreneur Event!
Thank you to this events main sponsor, The Molana Tariq Jameel Foundation (mtjfoundation.ca)
Date: Saturday, March 18th, 2023
Time: 1:00-5:00pm (Kidpreneurs and family will arrive at 12:30 for setup/ 5-6 pm will be cleanup)
Location: Tawheed Community Center -5855 McAdam Road, Mississauga, Ontario
Cost: $10/table - (this will include one rectangular table- 2.4 x 6)
Families can purchase up to three tables but will need to fill out three registeration forms.
What is Prep4Nines Kidpreneur Event?
Kidpreneur is when kids bring their creative ideas to life with either products or services they would like to sell to the community while learning entrepreneurial skills.
Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Once the tables are sold out we will start a waitlist. Spots will only be confirmed once payment of $10 has been made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to mention the name you registered with in your emt.
Check the other businesses here that the admin will update as registrations come through: Kidpreneur Business Spring 2023
The Molana Tariq Jameel Foundation (@molana_tariq_jamil_foundation), our presenting sponsor, would like to also include a Ramadan Challenge for all our Kidpreneurs!
If you are interested to join please fill in the form: Ramadan Challenge Form
There are some great prizes to be won:
First place - Hover board
Second place - $100 gift card
Third place - Special Gift basket
We hope all our Kidpreneurs participate in this great initiative by MTJF! 100% proceeds will go to Turkey and Syria.
Spread the word about the event! Bring lots of change to support our kidpreneurs. Entry is free and it is in the community center. Everyone is welcome!
We would like to thank our other sponsors for making this event possible as well, check our their website and give them a follow on social media. Support local!
Firdous Books: @firdous.books
Ummah Maternal : @ummah.maternal
High line International: @highlineinternational
Alif 2Yaa: @alif2yaa
Journey with Inas: @journeywithinas
Soulful Nutrition: @soulful_nutrition_toronto
Please read the following carefully!
1) Prep4nine is not responsible for any damage or loss to participant's goods incurred during the kidpreneur event
2) Prep4nine is not responsible for any loss of money due to miscalculation or misplacement
3) All participants are required to make sure they clean up any garbage, props, and goods on top of their table, as well as below and around their given table. The table should be left in the way they found it upon entering the space.
4) Any sponsor signs, flyers, or cards found on the tables upon entry must be kept on the vendor tables at all times.
5) Kidpreneur participants will not be responsible for refunds or exchange of items. The fair is designed to encourage the kids' entrepreneurship efforts. They also will not be held responsible if anyone has an allergic reaction from the use of their product. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify any ingredients or sensitivities they may have before purchasing.
6) Kidpreneurs under 12 years of age are encouraged to have an adult present with them at all times to make sure transactions are done correctly and accurately.
7) All participants are required to exhibit professionalism and friendliness in their conduct at all times, rude or inappropriate behavior (either from the children or accompanying adults) may result in your being removed as a vendor from the venue.