Time & Location
Aug 13, 2023, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Toronto, 180 McLevin Ave, Scarborough, ON M1B 6H7, Canada
About the event
Prep4Nine's Kidpreneur Event
When: Saturday August 12, 2023
Time: 10: 30 Vendors Arrive to set up
11:00 Bazaar Opens
2:30 Bazaar Closes
3:00 Vendors Clean Up and Exit
Who: Any vendors under the age of 16
What: Handmade products or services for a maximum cost of $20 (no resale of purchased items allowed)
Cost: $20 per table - Tables can be shared among sibling businesses
Our 4th Kidpreneur Event will be outdoors! Come and be a vendor and get the experience of selling your goods or services to the community!
Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Once the tables are sold (100) we will start a waitlist. This event will take place rain or shine so please bring your shade and umbrellas.
Since it's a park, there will be no electrical outlets available to vendors. Incase of thundershowers we will have a second date in the Fall. Please note we will not be able to issue refunds.
Vendor tables will be placed randomly on the day of the event. Prep4Nine will be providing one table to each vendor that will be 6 ft x 2 ft. Vendors can bring their own chairs (2-3 max to fit in your space). There will be no shade provided so feel free to bring your own shade. No staking or pegs are allowed in the park, and canopies can only be held down by sand bags.
Since the event is outdoors we will have to purchase vendor passes for each business. Please fill out the vendor name and business as accurately as possible.
A word from our sponsor - Relieve Humanity International (RHI Charity) believes education is a foundational tool in the pursuit of self sufficiency and prosperity. We aim to bring children and families out of poverty and improve their quality of life by providing access to quality education. With only $600/year, students in need and their families are sponsored throughout their educational journey to provide stability, support, and the encouragement and resources to strive.
We invite our Kidpreneurs to join us in the "Share Your Khayr" challenge. You are not only supporting a student's education journey but also purifying and increasing your blessings. The top three vendors to raise the most funds will win prizes! More to be announced via email to those who sign up!
For more information on our Student Sponsorship program, please visit:
Please read the following carefully!
1) Prep4nine is not responsible for any damage or loss to participant's goods incurred during the kidpreneur event
2) Prep4nine is not responsible for any loss of money due to miscalculation or misplacement
3) All participants are required to make sure they clean up any garbage, props, and goods on top of their table, as well as below and around their given table. The table and surrounding area should be left in the way they found it upon entering the space.
4) Any sponsor signs, flyers, or cards found on the tables upon entry must be kept on the vendor tables at all times.
5) Kidpreneur participants will not be responsible for refunds or exchange of items. The fair is designed to encourage the kids' entrepreneurship efforts. They also will not be held responsible if anyone has an allergic reaction from the use of their product. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify any ingredients or sensitivities they may have before purchasing.
6) Kidpreneurs under 12 years of age are encouraged to have an adult present with them at all times to make sure transactions are done correctly and accurately.
7) All participants are required to exhibit professionalism and friendliness in their conduct at all times, rude or inappropriate behavior (either from the children or accompanying adults) may result in your being removed as a vendor from the venue.
8) Please note the event is outdoors and will take place light rain or shine.
9) If you are unable to make it, we can not issue refunds on tables.
10) Food vendors will need to fill out a special form with the City of Toronto. Please message us for more details.
Spread the word about the event! Entry is free and and everyone is welcome!
Vendor Ticket Per Table
Each table will cost $20.$20.00+$0.50 service fee